This is the first doorbell camera that has the Z-Wave controller function, so that you could remotely lock/unlock your
door when your amazon parcel arrived at your house. When some visitor pressed your doorbell, you will receive the
video call on your mobile, and you could talk to the visitor anywhere you are. The video of the visitor is recorded on
the cloud and you could playback anytime. The PIR motion detection is supported, so any one near your front door
will also notice your mobile and video also is recorded.
- Gateway + Doorbell + Camera 3 in 1
- Compatible with more than 500 different Z-Wave devices in the market, including door lock, thermostat,
dimmer, plug, siren, RGB bulb, water/smoke/PIR/contact/temperature sensor, curtain controller, IR controller, etc.
- Control up to 60 Z-Wave devices / 40 rooms/groups, each room allows max of 60 devices.
- Control up to 60 scenes and hotkey, each scene allows 6 events and 12 actions
- Z-Wave device settings backup and restore
- User management to allow for different user authority.
- Allow for 20 sets of user codes for the door lock
- Thermostat schedule allowed for each room.
- Allow alarm notification for each Z-Wave devices and each scene
- Support Amazon Alex and Google Home
- Support IFTTT / Plug & play by ID/password / no IP address or DNS settings
- IP66 rated water proof housing
- Two Mega-pixel (Full HD) for up to 1920×1080 resolution at 30 fps / H.264 video compression
- Day and night video with high power IR led
- Two ways audio, internal speaker
- 2.4G Hz WiFi with WEP and WPA/WPA2 security support
- Connect up to 8 users simultaneously
- Email alarm message for motion and sound detection.
- Video recording on cloud
- Internal real time clock
- Watchdog function to prevent system failure.
- Model INC-SHGW-D1
- Power AC 12~24V, or DC 9~24V, 9VA.
- Processors RISC CPU, hardware video processing and compression.
- Network interface
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX, Auto-MDIX, RJ-45
- Wireless interface 2.4
- GHz WiFi
- Range:100 meters line of sight
- Full HD Resolution 1920×1080
- Z-Wave module Sigma
- Design 500 series module
- Tx RF Power: -26 ~ 2 dBm.
- Range: 100 meters open site
- Radio frequency: 868.42 MHz for
- Europe/China, 908.42 MHz for United States, 921.42 MHz for
- Australian/New Zealand, 922
- MHz for Japan/Taiwan.
- Housing IP66 rated
- Image sensor RGB 2 Mega 1/2.7inch
Automatic exposure control, automatic white balance, automatic gain control, automatic brightness control.
Light sensitivity 0.2 Lux (IR LED off )
0 Lux (with 10 meters IR LED on)
Automatically turn on the IR LED on low light environment.
Lens M12, 2.8 mm, F1.8, viewing angle – vertical:145°, horizontal:80°
Fixed Iris. focus range: 50 cm to infinity
Buttons One bell button, to start the incoming video call
Indicators Bell LED for bell position indication
12 blue LED for bell ringing indication
Video Compression H.264. high profile
Video Streaming Different frame rate/resolution/bandwidth settings for mobile.
Video Settings Resolution: (FHD)1920×1080, (HD)1280×720, VGA (640×360)
Bandwidth: 64k, 128k, 256k, 512k, 768k, 1M, 1.2M, 1.5M, 2M, 3M bps
Frame rate: 1~5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 fps
Audio Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
Built-in 0.5W speaker for alarm and half-duplex two-way audio.
Audio compression: G.711
Security Web management username/password protection
Video display ID/password protection
WiFi WEP and WPA/WPA2 security mode
Alarm & Event Management
Alarm & Event Management Events triggered by motion and sound detection
Email /FTP alarm message
Push notification on iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
Web Browsing Built-in web server for standard web browser access
Video display on IE browser
Video snapshot on any browser
Supported protocols IPv4, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, RTCP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, etc.
Plug & play by ID/password.
Video management software – CamView for video call & all Z-Wave device management
Firmware upgrades via FTP
App App Innocam Home for iOS & Android
Users Up to 8 simultaneous unicast users (depends on video setting)
Approvals EMC – CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B
Wireless RF – CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart C
Power supply: CE, FCC, UL, EN 60950
Operating conditions 0-50 °C
Humidity 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
Accessories (included) Power adaptor, RJ45 Ethernet cable, quick installation guide, ID/Password card.
Dimensions (HxWxD) 130 x 62 x 31mm, doorbell body only
Weight 150g, doorbell body only
Operating Conditions Starting Temperature: -20°C – 50 °C (-4°F – 122°F)
Working Temperature: -30°C – 50 °C (-22°F – 122°F)